October 27, 2009

All-In-One Digital Car Compass Available for $31.95

All-In-One Digital Car Compass Available for $31.95Do you want to fill your car with just everything you want? I guess this digital car compass is one of those things that you are looking for. It doesn't tell you the time but also Temperature and Calendar. Anything else? The perpetual Calendar Clock function with alarm and snooze function.

Cathrina Lloyd is one of this product users who can give you some words:

This thing really does what it's supposed to. It keeps time very well, and the display is big and I have to trouble reading it. The temperature display at the bottom seems accurate, and can tell me the temperature inside my car, as well as outside, with the cord. The only thing I found annoying was that the compass turns off after a while. It's easy to turn back on with the press of a button, but I don't use it that much, so it's not really a bother. I haven't tested the alarm clock, but I like that it has one, just in case.

All-in-all, it's a great product and I recommend it to anyone looking for a car-clock.
If you find this Digital Car Compass useful, you can buy one at Amazon for $31.95.

[Amazon]


0 Responses to “All-In-One Digital Car Compass Available for $31.95”

Post a Comment

All Rights Reserved Zone Gadget